CONDITIONS OF A SAFE VISIT
Theatre and museum experiences that are safe for everyone are born in cooperation with our visitors. According to the government order for preventing the spread of COVID-19, all visitors to the theatre and museum must prove their infection safety.
- We ask you to present a certificate of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result (the PCR test result is valid for 72 hours, the rapid antigen test result 48 hours before the visit) and a valid identity document (ID card, driving licence, passport). The test must be carried out by a healthcare provider.
- The certificates and documents of visitors to the Museum of Puppetry Arts are checked at the box office when buying a ticket. Theatre guests present their certificates and documents when entering the performance hall.
- There is no access to the museum or performances without a certificate.
- Young people under the age of 18 do not have to prove their infection safety; they must be ready to present a document proving their age (ID card, student card).
- Estonian Theatre for Young Audiences and Museum of Puppetry Arts does not offer on-site testing.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask in the theatre and museum building.
- More information on certificates, tests and government orders is available at kriis.ee/en
Thank you for your cooperation!